Thursday, September 19, 2013

Keeping my word to myself

Apparently I am a healthy person with a good vitamin D level (surprising to my doctor because he said most normal people are low in vitamin D. Being healthy isn't just good scores on blood work- it's how you feel. I haven't felt healthy in a while. Not from a physical, mental, or economical standpoint. I need to drink way more water and limit my alcohol in take more.....one bottle does not equal one glass. Food wise I eat seemingly ok, but could do better. I don't have the motivation of my younger self to workout so I really need to get my finances in order to join my gym again. Working out is for the mind too....helps push away tension and those daily stressors. My face has been breaking out a lot more over the last few months as well  and I think it is because of too much alcohol and not enough water and exercise. Lastly, it's going to take me years to feel economically healthy because of my student debt and car debt. Looking back now of course I could have made so many better choices that would have cut what I owe by a lot, but I can't go back. I have to trudge forward and work on paying off these loans while cutting back on my frivolous spending. Did I really need $200 hiking boots? Or a $400 (estimate...could have been more but I don't remember) beach cruiser......I live in a hilly town! 
I'm tired of making excuses for my self and saying "whoops! shouldn't have done that!" and "I won't do that again!" or "I'm really going to do better". I never follow through! I never keep my word to myself and I need to.

http://www.knightonconsulting.com/blog/158-keep-your-word-to-yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment